Spey Pages banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 seasons,,, clean and 100% waterproof. small hook puncture at bottom of one pocket which i repaired.
$125+ $10 s/h

·
Ghetto caster
711 Posts
How come some of the "Bros" only show up to peddle gear. I thought this forum had lost its relevance...

·
Arthurs Seat
Hardy,Sharpes,Burkies,Meisers Saracione
305 Posts
How come some of the "Bros" only show up to peddle gear.

Hahahahahahaha!!!! Miller, breaking the "Bros" rule :tsk_tsk: you might find yourself under review for it.....hahaha!!! Nice jacket though, to bad it wasn't in a man size :hihi::razz:

Jimmy Skids

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha seth.. you pretty much answered your own question:razz:

·
Ghetto caster
711 Posts
haha seth.. you pretty much answered your own question:razz:
So you are indicating that this forum is not relevenat to you and you only come here to sell your second hand goods to members of a forum that you look down your nose at.

Duly noted.

·
Arthurs Seat
305 Posts

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you are indicating that this forum is not relevenat to you and you only come here to sell your second hand goods to members of a forum that you look down your nose at.

Duly noted.
I gather you're not in the market for a used patagonia jacket... just an assumption on my part.
Painting me as some how better than this entire forum and all of it's members is somewhat maddening to me Seth,,, but since we're a good number of miles apart and have no proper way of settling this little issue other than trading shots... so i'll do as i have done the last couple years and pass on the drama.
I have had run ins with a number of members here on many topics and grew tired of debating them via a keyboard... so i opted not to post anymore. There you go "bro" there's my deal. Not sure what yours is but save your energy because i could really care less anyways.
For those who are in the market for a good used patty.... i still have one available
Salmon Chaser

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jim..... c'mon man......... one word for ya dude...... GRONK!!!!!!!!!

·
Arthurs Seat
305 Posts
GRONK!?!?!?!!...... That'll be the sound escaping Brady's windpipe as he's being ground into the turf all afternoon long :razz::saevilw::razz:...Oooooooooohhh she's gonna be a good one.......for the J E T S!!!!!
By the whoo, any interst in the jacket? Was kinda thinking I'd like to buy it for Ewan, but he just turned six and I'm afraid he would outgrow it by next spring, baahaahahahahaha!!!!!!

Jimbo Slice

·
Arthurs Seat
305 Posts

·
Administrator
17,985 Posts
There is no Soupy .... have no idea what you are talking about ??? :tsk_tsk:

But it would be cool if Slushy Pants sells this jacket ...... :chuckle::chuckle:

Mike

·
Arthurs Seat
305 Posts
There is no Soupy .... have no idea what you are talking about ??? :tsk_tsk:

But it would be cool if Slushy Pants sells this jacket ...... :chuckle::chuckle:

Mike
:devil::chuckle: Soupy says what??:razz::chuckle: ......c'mon man, you knew it was coming!!
Just gettin shiite together........chasing chrome in the morning then a afternoon with the fam for a football filled day:cool:

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Morning Soupy.... morning Smudge.... off to the river with the scotch-hater... later dudes:smokin:
$125 shipped if anyone is interested in the jacket

·
Arthurs Seat
305 Posts
Morning Soupy.... morning Smudge.... off to the river with the scotch-hater... later dudes:smokin:

Hope you girls had a good time, has the curse been lifted??

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
early am hook up... first pass on an Ackroyd.... couldnt hold onto him. Damn you Clory.....
No sign of her today.... clory i mean:chuckle::roll:

·
That Guy in PEI.....
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hitting the P for 2-3 days starting wednesday.... gotta try and shake this voodoo spell he chucked at me.
appreciate the sentiment on the reel bro.... hurts like a kick directly to the balls......:Eyecrazy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts