Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot my password and was issued a temporary password however I would like to change it. I'm unsure how to? Never had a problem like this before. Did a search on the site and it seems the only way to correct this is with admin contacting me so admin if you would be so in do to to do so it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

·
Administrator
18,331 Posts
Hi Pull :)
You can do this yourself quite easily.
If you go to your "User Control Panel" and look for the side bar on the left side of the screen, you will see "Edit email and password".
Just fill in the fields and you should be in business.
Let us know if you encounter any issues and we will help you get it straightened out.

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I forgot my password and was issued a temporary password however I would like to change it. I'm unsure how to? Never had a problem like this before. Did a search on the site and it seems the only way to correct this is with admin contacting me so admin if you would be so in do to to do so it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
Click on "User CP" (upper right) then under "settings and options" on left side chose "edit email and password". You will of course need to enter the current pw to make the change.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! Do I feel like a moron. Thanks Mike! I looked and somehow missed it.
Maybe I should try with my eyes open next time...lol. Cheers again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Password reset

I forgot my password as well how do I reset it. I go to the password reset but it asks for my old password which I forgot I think I might need admin help here.

·
Administrator
2,462 Posts
I forgot my password as well how do I reset it. I go to the password reset but it asks for my old password which I forgot I think I might need admin help here.
I sent you a password reminder to your email on file. Take a look and if you have any problems getting logged back in just let me know.

Brian

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Thanks Brain, Mike let us know if you still can't get in and we'll manually reset the password for you.

Niall

1 - 7 of 7 Posts