Spey Pages banner

Orvis Safe Passage Rod & Gear Case

987 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  shotgunner 
#1 · (Edited)
Orvis Safe Passage Rod & Gear Case $100 CONUS

Orvis Safe Passage rod and gear case.

36 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"

Able to handle 11' 4-piece rods. My best guess is that the capacity would be four rods in socks.

Three zippered compartments on outside of lid

Three zippered compartments on inside of lid

Seven adjustable dividers secured by Velcro can be placed in base. Four dividers shown. Three stored in compartments on front of lid.

Shoulder strap

The age is probably around ten years but has never been used. No wear to speak of but there is a bit of staining, which is shown in the third picture.

The current version offered by Orvis is priced at $200.

$100 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Mango man
#15 ·
SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Thanks, Greg. Did you try the Gawith and Hoggarth?
It looks like Greg has paid per your post. If not, then yes I'd still love to have it. Otherwise mildly disappointed but no biggie. Worked out well for Greg though so good on that front!

Please excuse my posting on the listing thread rather than a p.m. Somewhat of a crisis in the household over past couple days and still going..

Regards.. B

#12 ·
I have no smart phone. We had contact last eve and a deal struck. I guess reasonable patience is one more thing that's went to the wayside in our modern world.

#13 ·
Shotgunner

Not sure what the miscommunication was/is. You sent me a dm at 5:38. I responded at 8:52 with my Paypal information and a request that you send me a dm to confirm your shipping details.

The case is yours if you still want it.

No hard feelings on my end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.