Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a little over a month before Bucketlist #6 Here is some box fillers I have been working on.. I am sure with the amont of time remaining there will be a few more as well... Can you really have enough flies..Will focus on Bunny Strips now since the Easter Bunny is swinging by tomorrow :razz:

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice bunch... so far! You know you'll probably tie a hundred more before you go!!

Save room in the box for some of those skaters I'm sending. I should have them in the mail within the week.

Cheers,

-Bill

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Special

Box for those bill

·
Registered
328 Posts
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the smile on the fishes mouth with one of those hanging from it's lip...and the bigger smile on the fisherman' face!

·
Administrator
19,096 Posts
Nice batch of offerings Wayne :smokin:
Have a great trip !! And be sure to post a follow up of your success with these flies :)

Mike

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
flies NFS

Man they look good. One pattern I would add for around here is an orange boss (black bear tail and black body with tinsel rib and with chain bead eyes. Hope it works for you.
Loren

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Guys

Between Matt and Carey hosting this land locked fishing nut I am sure it will be a wonderful week of swining bliss

Report good or bad who am i kidding, not a chance on the bad-Report should be interesting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts