Spey Pages banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay gang,

With only 4 days left in Movember, I thought I'd make one last push for donations. First of all, a big thanks to all those who have already donated. Currently we are at $140, which is great, but we can do better!

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/10752097

For those who haven't followed, here's the deal. If you go to the above link, and make a donation with the word "fly" in the subject line, you get one ticked entered into a draw for every $5. There are two prizes in the draw.

First prize is a box of ten hand tied (by me) Dee flies. These flies are tied with fishing in mind, on Alec Jackson 1.5 blind eye hooks.

Second prize is a hand tied (again by me), framed, Durham Ranger 5/0.

If you want to make a donation and neither of those appeal to you, feel free to make your donation and simply leave out the word "fly".

Wyatt and Luke (my boys) will be pulling the names on December 1st, and the winners will be contacted immediately, and then you wont hear any more about it until next year. Ha!

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you click that link it will take you to my Mospace, if it only takes you to the general website for some reason, just search Scott Norris. You'll see the photo's of the flies. Click "Donate to me" and you'll be able to post on the wall there just like Facebook.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I'll throw an extra five for post-card copies of these pics and keep them at my desk for reference/inspiration.

Nice flies. Could very easily be the nicest Durham Ranger I've seen.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll throw an extra five for post-card copies of these pics and keep them at my desk for reference/inspiration.

Nice flies. Could very easily be the nicest Durham Rangers I've seen.
Wow, thanks man. PM me your email and I'll send you the pics.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Scott.
I think i found your page, however instead of flies I see a gocarting scene .... Is this still you? Says new west.

James

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
I must be doing something incorrectly. The link takes me to the Movember sign in page where I can register as a participant (which I don't want to do). If I click the "Donate" button I have insufficient info to make a specific donation. Do I just make a General Donation and title it "Fly"?

*Edit: I failed to note your full name in post three. Once I used it to locate your page everything worked fine. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott.
I think i found your page, however instead of flies I see a gocarting scene .... Is this still you? Says new west.

James
Hey James,

That's the one. Let me see if I can sort out why the public are having trouble accessing it.

Scott.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I must be doing something incorrectly. The link takes me to the Movember sign in page where I can register as a participant (which I don't want to do). If I click the "Donate" button I have insufficient info to make a specific donation. Do I just make a General Donation and title it "Fly"?
Stand by Bill. Something isn't working right. Let me check this out quickly.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay guys, very sorry for the confusion.

If you go to the following link:

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/10752097

This should take you straight to my Mospace. When you donate, there is an option to leave a comment, just put something in there with the word "Fly" in it and your in.

Again,

Sorry everyone.

Scott.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Thanks Scott.
Easy Peasy.
James

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unreal guys. We went from $140 raised to $235 raised in just this afternoon.

You guys rule.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Congrats Tony and James! I'm jealous...those dees and speys are naughty, and that Ranger is NICE.

You BC fellows sure know how to tie.

Cheers to a swell cause, Scott!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts