Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These from an old friend who passed away recently, and had a few spey items from his Idaho days. Photos are not provided on the post, but reels and rod are in excellent condition for fans of this equipment. Photos are available on request.

Sage/Loop 709 Reel, Very Clean, $215

Sage/Loop 711 Reel, Had a line on it, Very Clean, $235 Sale Pending

Sage Model GFL 10150-4 Spey, GIII Brown, including Warranty Form! Rod was probably practice cast a few times, but shows absolutely no wear on rod or rod tube. $275.00
This rod came out in '93, and predates the GFL 10151-4 and GFL 10150-3, both Euro style rods, based on Speypage search data.

New addition to listing, a 9 and 10 weight 7000Ts Airflo Salmon/Steelhead tactical series intermediate spey lines, codes 7H-SC-WF9FI-CL AND 7H-SC-WF10FI-CL. These are new in box lines priced at $65 on tags, and may be British versions but not sure. $35 for each.

Actual shipping charges only. Thanks for looking! Offers?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lines added at bottom of previous post

Please see new full intermediate spey lines added at bottom of previous post. Thanks

·
JD
3,609 Posts
Interesting to see how this goes

I know when the time comes, my kids are going to have one hell of a lot of stuff to unload.
When Fred's time comes, it will be like nothing you could imagine. :saeek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Opinions on the spey lines mentioned above?

Do any of you have opinions on the Airflo 7300 intermediate lines? I also have a bunch of single handed versions from 9 through 11 if anyone is interested. I strung up one the other day and it cast very well, like most intermediates do. Many are fast intermediates for salt water use. These are all new in box, how's $30 per line, shipping included to continental US?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts