Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Outcast PAC 1000 frame (without tubes). Approximately 5yrs old and in good shape with a tiny bit of corrosion on a couple fittings for the rear deck. Will work with 8-11ft pontoons. Asking $250 picked up or delivered within 50 miles of Seattle Includes:

Swivel padded folding Seat
Oarlocks + new bushings (on order)
2 7ft Carlisle oars with ONLY ONE blade (replacements are easy to find)
Pulleys for anchor (rope is a little old, could be replaced)
Transom mount for small motor (electric trolling or maybe 2hp outboard)

CREEK COMPANY PONTOON SOLD on WFF forum

Other listings for reels and lines CLICK HERE FOR WFF sale page or see below

Echo Ion 810 Reel with spare spool. Used for Coho last fall on my 10wt single hand and 8wt switch rods. Smooth drag and solid construction. A few small scratches but nothing serious. Reel + spare spool for $115 (MSRP is $99 & $45) SOLD TO Tap (a great buyer!).

Redington AL 8/10wt reel with spare spool. I bought this used but reel is just back from cleaning & lubing at the Redington factory. Very few scratches and works nearly like new. Includes ~150yds 20lb backing on both spools. Solid reel for 8-10wt single hand rods and 6-8wt switch rods. $120.

Greys GRXi+ 8/10wt reel with three spare spool cartridges. A couple years old but I am the only owner and have taken good care of it. In very good shape with only minor scratches from setting down on rocks. Great reel for a switch rod with multiple lines. $60

Redington CDL 7/8 reel FRAME ONLY. New. $40

"Whitewater" 7/8wt reel. Came with a lower-end rod/reel package. Basic reel with light drag, suitable for pinks and trout. $15

Cheap chinese 4/5wt reel. FREE!!! Give it to your kid or use to fly fish for cats or whatever.

LINES:

Rio Skagit Short 325gr. Test cast only, in great shape. Throws fairly large flies and poly-leaders well on a 7wt 10ft or 8wt 9ft rod. Very fun line! SOLD TO STEVE BAGULEY!

Cortland 333 6wt. Basic, traditional weight forward type line. Used for a little trout fishing, in good shape. $10.

9wt clear intermediate warm-water line. Bonefish-type line of unknown brand/type. $5

9wt shooting head floating warm-water line. Sand color, unknown brand/type. $5

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent with payment info. I take Paypal or postal money order for items that need to be shipped. I'll cover USPS shipping for everything but the boats!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm highly motivated to sell the raft this weekend and will consider reasonable offers. Will also ship at buyer's expense (most likely $40-$80 in the lower 48).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick reminder that prices are OBO and I would REALLY like the 'toon gone by this weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts