Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Some may remember me, some may not, but I want to change the remember not!

I have retired from the Coast Guard after 23.5 years and moved back to Chesterton Indiana. Long story but my wife, daughter and I are happy again.

Wife got her old job back working with Centier Bank downtown and daughter is back hanging with her old friends, plus she got right back into competitive dancing and was like she never left. We have completed two dance competitions and she has had highest scores for the team. Very proud of her.

Me, well I have finally got settled into my job and now we are house hunting so we dont have to rent!

I remember a few people in the area but forgot alot. So if anyone in the area, slip a line if you are heading out, cause I need to hit some water. If anyone close to Chesterton, a good friend of mine owns Hunter Brewing right off Hwy 49 and 1100. Maybe meet up, plus I am also trying to see if he we allow us to take a small corner and having a fly tying night, that is if anyone is close and interested.

But hope this year to hook up and hit the rivers somewhere, don't care if, trout, bass, panfish, just love to get out and try to hook something.

William BRAVEHEART Wallace

1 - 1 of 1 Posts