Yup, I tie some shanks too, mostly small ones:

because shanks catch fish:

fun times on the Rogue River
PM me if you wanna fish some time :D

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,130 Posts
You got that right!

I'm a phone call away, and my boat is ready to launch!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Matt:
beautiful flies and pics. Good for you on your fishy success. We do need to fish together again sometime. I still have your Contigo coffee cup. By the way, I never knew about those cool cups until I found yours under my seat after we fished in early Oct.

In the meantime, I've acquired two Contigos. They came from our lost and found at work. They'd been there for a while (eek). I just brought them home and sterilzed them and they work great, beats drinking out of my large thermos.

Todd

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt:
beautiful flies and pics. Good for you on your fishy success. We do need to fish together again sometime. I still have your Contigo coffee cup. By the way, I never knew about those cool cups until I found yours under my seat after we fished in early Oct.

In the meantime, I've acquired two Contigos. They came from our lost and found at work. They'd been there for a while (eek). I just brought them home and sterilzed them and they work great, beats drinking out of my large thermos.

Todd
Hey Todd. Yeah, rose a couple fish and swung up a couple. Also finally pegged one right in town under the bridge. NU next week?, or something else on your radar?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts