Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Large lot of NOS Partridge English hooks, steelhead/larger sized from my dad's old tying selection. Went through all of them, some partial packs and mostly full packs, lot's of variety. A few other brands in there as well. Most are at least 15 years old, and have been in a box since 2007/8. I was going to split them up more but would rather sell in one lot and get them in the hands of someone who will use them. Tying isn't my forte, so no sense them sitting around anymore. See pics for styles/sizes.

Email [email protected] with any questions...not on here very much these days.
SOLD

edt- also have a large lot of trout sized hooks yet to go through. If there's interest in those as well, let me know. Figured I'd put the steelhead sizes up first ;)

Attachments

·
Anglish spoken here
561 Posts
Hello.. That selection of double Wilson hooks could make any man cry. Being out of work, that´s as far as it goes for me.. Yours borano20

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hooks.

Hello.. That selection of double Wilson hooks could make any man cry. Being out of work, that´s as far as it goes for me.. Yours borano20
So sell your Bogdan to me and purchase heavy wire Alcocks and Partridge doubles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts