Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Northern Branch of the Steelhead Society of British Columbia is having our Annual General Meeting on April 18th in Terrace BC at the Terrace Sportplex in the Rich McDaniel room from 9am to 1 pm. All fishers and friends of steelhead welcome, but you must be a member to attend meeting. Any questions or comment feel free to PM me or contact me with information from poster.

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Do you have to be a BC resident to join? or can you join and support the effort from the USA?
thanks
Gene

·
Registered
688 Posts
This is really exciting. There is some good energy coming from people in the northern part of the province. There are no shortage of issues facing steelhead, so its important that all steelhead anglers put their differences aside, whether its the way each of us chooses to fish or even where each of us resides. Its all irrelevant, what is important is that we come together as a unified voice and advocate for the fish.

This AGM is going to be the start of something very positive for the Northern branch of the Steelhead Society of BC. If any of this is interesting or appeals to you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Whether you live in BC, in the north, or just want to support our endeavours. Please remember that we are a 100% grass roots organisation and that all of us are volunteers, no one gets paid.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This AGM is for all who fish for steelhead from Prince George west to Haida Gwaii. If your interested in the least bit, drop me a line. I am also assembling a email database for members who are interested in what is going on. I plan on sending out updates on a monthly basis on what has been happening with the Northern Branch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts