Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im planning on going back to skeena country again this year. Leaving vancouver late sept. (Depending when i get home from haida gwaii) to mid late oct im thinking. I have a couple friends that sill be joing me but there prob be a week or two where im solo. Im looking for ppl to join up with. Im thinking of renting a placr this year. Email me at [email protected] if you think floating rivers and fishing for steelhead is somethjng you would be into.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I've made the trip up there first week of October the last two years and plan on again this year. Both times I have done the trip and fished solo for the most part. Last year met up with a friend twice on another river while up there though. I bring my small jet up there but bring my pontoon too on the hopes of at least one or two drifts. Definitely interested in a drift if it works out and help each other with shuttle. I'll shoot you a message closer too when plans are a little more locked down.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm heading to Terrace October 8th to 14th, and Smithers area 14th to 20th with a few friends to fish a few of the rivers around each on a once in life-time trip. We've actually had a couple of guys drop out of the second week when we're staying in a lodge on the Bulkley - so could have a spare berth in that time if you're still looking for something? I can't promise there won't be a fair amount of beer drinking in the evenings though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts