Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During fly tying workshop this morning we had a bit of time to dye up some more Jungle Cock...these or natural B Grade capes available at $90 CAD..the Blue Ones are halves and sell at $60 CAD..After the 10th of March these will resume a price of $120-$140..
Free shipping across Canada or the US

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Courtney PM me on the natural far right corner

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I am hoping

By the previous post below the ad it is spoken for

Unsure when this has become an auction site same scenario happened to me twice this week sorry not pointing fingers

:tsk_tsk:

Send me a PM on the natural, thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
Excuse me but I was under the mpression that the business had a fair amount and was looking to sell them.
I did not think they only had 1 cape.
This was not my intention to try to scoop you, I would be will ing to take a half cape of the blue if the natural is not available.
Regards

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I have been mistaken as well and based on the last two experiences maybe a bit quick

My sincere apologies and as well as Courtney does I am sure we both will be pleased, let's discuss with Courtney first he will sort us out

Excuse me but I was under the mpression that the business had a fair amount and was looking to sell them.
I did not think they only had 1 cape.
This was not my intention to try to scoop you, I would be will ing to take a half cape of the blue if the natural is not available.
Regards

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
another reason why I like this place... civility. rarely seen.

cheers,
the jc looks like it was dyed by jc... holy gorgeous,

shawn

·
Registered
439 Posts
PM sent on Jungle Cock!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts