Spey Pages banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been 10 years since we considered opening our little fly shop off the Beach on Vancouver Island. We wish to share all the fun and excitement with all so beginning on Feb 24 until March 10th we will have savings of 20% on all brand name products we carry...Beulah, Vision fly Fishing. Snowbee, Mystic, Stonfo, 3-Tand (see their websites to select products)...we stock most items and will honour all sales during this sale. Create a complete combo(rod/reel and line or waders, boots and jacket) during this sale and receive an additional 10% off. For the fly tyers amongst us 20% off all Rhea, Ostrich, Egret, Heron, Jungle Cock capes and other exotic feathers. We have the craziest selection of Schlappen, Turkey Flats ,select Spey Marabou, and grizzly Hackles all custom dyed in shop.

Attachments

·
Vendor
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Feathers and stuff

Jungle Cock Capes starting at $160 CAD for Super AA,Super $140,A Grade 120,B grade $100..less your 20% of course, Custom Dyed Small tiers Grizzly saddles as shown $12 less 20%, Custom Dyed Ostrich $8.00 and so on..Our Nile Creek Kick Boats in 8' ($1,199 CAD) and 9' ($1,299.00) are also less 20%...These Vision Wading Boots are 50%off MSRP $165

Attachments

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
I might have to get a pair of those to wear around the city

Converse eat your heart out

:grin2:

·
Vendor
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was my thoughts exactly...however they look really cool and I know the younger fly fishers really liked them..I kept a pair for myself..will were them this summer off the beaches chasing Pinks and Coho

·
Vendor
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And for you fly tyers we have several matching pairs of Argus Tail feathers at $125 CAD ,Argus Pointers at $50 @, Great Amherst Tail Centres at $16 CAD,Some great Jungle Cock..all as shown..don't forget to take off your 20% discount sale price

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,002 Posts
My daughter Celeste is diggin' on those Urban boots !!
My only hesitation is felt and snow don't mix very well ....

Mike

·
Vendor
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello Moethedog
We carry all the Snowbee and Vision waders..most people choose the Vision brand because they have such a wide range and fitting from short small foot to XXXL Kings...and all in between...visit their website at Visionflyfishing.com
Thanks
We stock most sizes and all models but the new Scout wader,,excited about this model about to be released...Although Vision is not new to welded technology this is a break thru wader we are waiting for...available only in late march

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
They do fit her perfectly

Close up of the picture on the wall plz!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Gesh Keith could you not sent her a different hat.. Mike I picked up the perfect hat in an auction win will send it along when I get home

Nice looking waders

1 - 16 of 16 Posts