Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some might know, I lost my buddy to a rare intestinal bug recently and he left me with a rather large bill. Do not expect to be running a dog any time soon, so I figured I could put this up here and see if there was any interest.

I have a used, but in great shape Dogtra 2000 T&B e-Collar. Everything works beautifully and is in great shape, so I'd like to get $200 for it and we split shipping. If you are not familiar with the Dogtra 2000, it was a very popular, high quality training collar. I cut/paste a little info at the end of the post.

Please PM or email me if you are interested and we can discuss details.

Dogtra 2000 Train & Beep Dog Training Collar features:
  • User Friendly (no programming needed)
  • Range: One Mile on Dog Collar & 1/4 Mile on Beeper
  • 2 types of stimulation:
  1. Nick Stimulation - causes a very short single correction It automatically shuts off in a fraction of a second, no matter how long the button is held down.
  2. Continuous Stimulation - that stays on for up to twelve seconds as long as the button is held down
  • Run/point and point only beeper modes and a locate mode that will keep track of any upland dog in the heaviest cover
  • 100 intensity levels controlled by Rheostat Dial - gradual change of intensity
  • Internal Antenna on collar
  • Waterproof collar/receiver/transmitter/remote
  • Rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries
  • POSITIVE-ACTION" TURN-ON/OFF SWITCH - No chance for the dog's collar to accidentally turn off while in the field

1 - 3 of 3 Posts