Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I used this line on two trips but ended up selling the rod that I had paired with this line. Line is basically brand new.
Great, smooth casting line.
50$ shipped.

Size (grains)

Length (feet)

24.4'
Spey Rod 12' ~ 14.5' (US rating)

7/8
Suggested Sinktip (10'), shorter or longer tips can be used but will change rod loading (5' tip length = 1 rod weight)

10' Intermediate ~ S12

Link: Zone

Skagit Max 575, 24' length - Great Skagit line used one time.
$35 shipped

·
Buenos Aires, Argentina
31 Posts
sorry for my question, what rod did you use with these lines ? just curious about it, and am interested in the skagit max

Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for my question, what rod did you use with these lines ? just curious about it, and am interested in the skagit max

Thanks
I used the Skagit Max on my Meiser conversion rod. The rod I had was roughly an 8 weight and 14'2" in length; I felt the line was a bit short for that long of a rod. I would guess that it would work great on a 13'6" and shorter. It's a solid line for overall skagit casting and throwing bigger tips. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zone is sold to JB1963 and being shipped to Canada where it is sure to catch some big fish!!! The Skagit Max is still available.

Cheers,

DB

·
Buenos Aires, Argentina
31 Posts
I used the Skagit Max on my Meiser conversion rod. The rod I had was roughly an 8 weight and 14'2" in length; I felt the line was a bit short for that long of a rod. I would guess that it would work great on a 13'6" and shorter. It's a solid line for overall skagit casting and throwing bigger tips. Hope this helps.
Ok. Thanks. I own a 14’ #7 Classic Meiser and think the skagit Max would be too heavy.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts