Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually work my way through the forums by going to the last item with new content then working my way up by using the next thread. Since the change to new format, i never know where I am going to end up when i do that. Sometimes it is five or six topics down, sometimes two or three up. Very inconsistent and frustrating.
Thanks in advance for investigating this.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I said, it is a random thing. Sometimes it works as you describe, the way it is supposed to, and other times it goes several topics down the page or even above. It is not consistent in what happens.

·
seaterspey
2,198 Posts
I'm starting to really dis-like this new format! I have tried for the past couple of weeks but still not sold.

I will keep trying and try to be positive!

KC

·
Administrator
800 Posts
By title page, are you referring to the homepage? Please feel free to give us a bit of feedback about it.

borderfly, thank you for giving it a try. If you really would prefer the old forum view, you can revert back to it by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the screen. In the bottom left of the page you should see a drop down menu with the option to select the classic view. Also, any feedback you can provide us will be most helpful in improving the new forum style.

Thank you!
~Kay

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still experiencing the same issue I started this thread about. It will go through several clicks working like it is supposed to and then just randomly send me someplace in the list of topics. Not something I can pinpoint as it varies and I can't make it happen by doing any sequence of things. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Administrator
800 Posts
I tried clicking around for a while and I can't seem to recreate this on my end. Is anyone else experiencing this?

~Kay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts