Spey Pages banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name's Andrew with Tight Lines Fly Shop. I'm a new sponser of the Spey Pages and Worldwide Forum. I'll be donating a Hardy Salmon Bougle shortly for auction.

I just wanted to pass this on to everyone here. I run trips to Canada during the summer for Atlantic Salmon. These trips are to Newfoundland. We stay at a very nice lodge located on the west side of the island. The weeks I have trips on are July 3rd-10th & 10th-17th & August 14th-21st. The trip is relatively inexpensive at approx $1350 US which includes lodging, guides, meals, canadian taxes and your fishing lisence for 6 days. Additional would be airfare, gratuities, and alcoholic beverages. Some of the rivers we fish or can fish include the Harry's River, Condroy River, Flat Bay Brook, Robinsons River, and the Humber River. We also run a trip to Andros Island in April for bonefish.

If anyone is interested in coming with us on one of these trips or going on thier own to the lodge I'd be happy to provide more information.

Below is a picture of Matt (left) from last years trip with guide Mark on the Harry's river

Thanks,
Andrew Moy
973-244-5990

Attachments

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
Howdy Andrew...

Welcome to the "Forum". I think you will find this is a great place to be a sponsor. Take care, MJC

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Andrew, even I can do the math on that!

At a tad over $200/day 'all in' those trips sound like a heck of a good deal!:whoa:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MJC -

Thanks, I am finding it to be a great place to be a sponsor. It's a professional place to meet other people with similar interests. There is a large group of guys here that do a lot of fishing with a lot of knowledge.

Fredaevans -

It is a heck of a good deal. It's a cozy lodge with extremely nice owners. The fishing, food and overall value is tremendous. You get a solid 10-12 hours of fishing in a day as well with the long days. We generally fish from 8am - 9:30pm with a break for lunch and dinner.

Andrew :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts