Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might not be new to some, but Owner has a straight eye version of their SSW hook out now. I picked up a few and they seem like they should be killer. Field test begins in Smithers in two weeks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gavin,

I got mine through Cabelas. Not sure of a source on our side of the border. I'll hopefully be fishing with a shop owner (he's a big fan of tubes) when I get down to Smithers later this month. Maybe I can talk him into stocking them. You coming north this fall? I'm supposed to meet Mike on the Kispiox.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Undertaker said:
Gavin,

I got mine through Cabelas. Not sure of a source on our side of the border. I'll hopefully be fishing with a shop owner (he's a big fan of tubes) when I get down to Smithers later this month. Maybe I can talk him into stocking them. You coming north this fall? I'm supposed to meet Mike on the Kispiox.
Do they have a longer shank than the Partridge Nordic Single Tubes? I picked up a few packs of those recently and like the curve of the hook -- like an Gama' Octopus, but with the straight eye, but the shank may be a little short.

dan'l

·
Registered
477 Posts
Matt
I will be up the week after you see Mike, 21 Oct onwards. I also got mine from Cabella's - it would be nice to have someone up here carry them though.
dsteady
They have a similar shank length to the Nordics - they are a straight eye vertion of the octopus bait hooks.
speydoc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts