Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a lifetime fly fisher. I live in Phoenix, AZ and am married with 4 kids. Been lightly fishing two handed rods last 10 years for trout and steelhead. I have read lots on the this forum, and finally decided to join. Starting to get to fish a little more again as my kids get a little older, and I can escape the desert a little more often. I love swinging flies for steelhead. Excited to join up. Happy to share info on any places I have knowledge of (AZ, CA, OR, CO, and a little bit about Belize)

Heading to BC for the first time Oct 20-29th. Planning a DIY for 8 days around Terrace for steelhead. Have some ideas and info on where to fish. Wanting to try and track the flows on the rivers there and come up with a game plan for rain days (if there even is such a thing depending on how much rain falls). Sure I can chat with the shops once I am there, but if anyone can help dial me in on ideal flows on a few of the major rivers there and where I can find that info to track it would be greatly appreciated. Not asking for any secret spots ect, just a little helping hand to lessen the learning curve on the river flows. Have a rental vehicle and plenty willing to cover some ground driving and or hiking. Interested obviously in the Skeena system, but also intrigued in the Nass System. Thanks in advance

Aaron

·
Administrator
17,816 Posts
Welcome to the Speypages !!
Glad you joined our community.
Lots of info here with members that make up a great community and who are willing to share experiences and knowledge.
Enjoy your time here :)

Mike

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts