Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Swingin for Chrome
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well snow if flying, winds are chilled so i thought what a better day to spend some time at the bench.

1) Whipped out first and Olive Intruder(used some marabou around collar poof, filled it in nicely and still sparse).

2) Then I thought I would change it up and tied a hobo spey in olive as well and used some of the new cape I just purchased and I think I am addicted now :).

3) So started looking at another fly I had and thought hmmm Jungle Cock would make this fly pop! So picked out a few feathers and popped her on and i think it turn out pretty good. Head is a little large but I don't think the fish will care.

cheers,
Mikey

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice work, I like the color combos...I really like the natural look olive gives for steelhead. The first intruder is my fav! Keep the photos coming...Happy New Year..:)

·
Swingin for Chrome
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice work, I like the color combos...I really like the natural look olive gives for steelhead. The first intruder is my fav! Keep the photos coming...Happy New Year..:)
Thanks for kind words and Happy New Year as well!! Was a fun day at the bench :smokin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts