Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to introduce ourselves as one of the newer sponsors on the Spey Pages. My name is Paul Bourcq and I am responsible for sales and marketing at Titan Rod Vault. We manufacture an all aluminum, lockable, roof mounted rod carrying system for your fly rods. It allows you to keep your rods rigged up all the time and keep them secure. We recently moved production from China back to Colorado. We are launching a single vault for anglers who dont need to store 3 rods. We also have a double tube Magnum version coming out that will accommodate the largest saltwater and spey rods.

Im an avid fly fisherman and currently live in Western North Carolina. Im an FFF Master Casting Instructor and general casting/fishing nerd. We are excited to be part of the community. We are rapidly expanding dealers to the west and east and are getting great reviews from our customers. Feel free to contact me or anyone on the team for more information on the rod vault. Also check out our Facebook page.

Here is a commercial about the vault
https://vimeo.com/103522293

Tight Lines
Paul Bourcq
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The current model fits rods up to 10.5 feet long.

We are launching our new spey/saltwater model for larger reels in the spring of this year. It will accommodate 4-6inch handles for spey and switch rods. The length is an issue since a 15 foot vault is giant. We do have a 2 foot extension kit that goes out to 12.5 feet.

My big long belly rods I just break into 2 and put in there. They are just giants....all of my smaller switch and spey stuff fits now, and the new model will accommodate the longer handles.

We are currently adding new dealers now. To better protect our dealers we will stop selling online in the next 6 weeks or so. Also, we are revamping our geo targeting so you can find shops in your area to check out vaults.

Thanks!

Paul

·
Registered
200 Posts
Great looking product

Any idea what the double (Magnum) will retail for? I confess to sticker shock on the Threeway illustrated on the website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts