Spey Pages banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Speypages summer time reel sale $400 plus shipping.

4 1/4" River Spey / plate wind / sandblast & silver finish / choice of Black or Bone handle. I have a few of these prebuilt this time..... Email me if you like one. Please add your winding direction and Paypal email or now processing Credit cards via phone 1-920-227-5574 .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Skandi

That reel is awesome. If you can make a Skandi that looks just like that for $400.00 I am in. Nice work Tim. Oh by the way the staff that I ordered from you is the best investment I have made in a long time. Thank you.

Scott

·
Registered
34 Posts
shipping to Canada

hi Tim
you are sending me a 3 3/4 and I did not take note of the shipping cost I am in need of a 4" or a 4 1/4 for my 15 footer and this looks like a killer deal.Do you know the shipping charge to Canada .Can you PM me the charge or email
Thanx Bill

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I could make a skandi this way as well. Best to call me we can work out the details. I am sending the 3 3/4" I am very sorry for the delay I did have a mill break but it's fixed now.

AND JUST in time I am nearly out of all pieces.... So I really am very sorry if people are waiting over the two week time on some orders. Hard to put things like that into a business plan I guess.

But all in all the new shop is great and I am very glad I made the big first move forward. Sadly funds are always very tight so in a few weeks I am launching a kickstarter promotion to try and sure up the cash flow fix a few long term health related risks from reel building.

All these funds will go into new machines, and dust collection. To try and stop this from happening to me again,,,

Aluminum poisoning
Definition from W ww.med.nyu.edu

Aluminum toxicity occurs when a person ingests or breathes high levels of aluminum in the body.

Aluminum is the most plentiful metal in the earth’s crust. It is present in the environment combined with other elements such as oxygen, silicon, and fluorine.

Exposure to aluminum is usually not harmful, but exposure to high levels can cause serious health problems. If you think you have been exposed to high levels of aluminum, contact your doctor.

Causes

Because aluminum is found in food, water, air, and soil, people may be exposed to high levels of aluminum when they:

Drink or ingest substances containing high levels of aluminum
Breath aluminum dust in workplace air
Live in dusty environments
Live where aluminum is mined or processed
Live near certain hazardous waste sites
Live where aluminum is naturally high
Receive vaccinations containing aluminum
Risk Factors

Anyone can develop this condition, but certain people are more likely to develop aluminum toxicity. The following factors increase your chances of developing aluminum toxicity. If you have either of these risk factors, tell your doctor:

Diminished kidney function
Drinking or ingesting substances that are high in aluminum
Living or working in an environment that contains high levels of aluminum
Red Blood Cells

These vital cells transport oxygen through the body. Symptoms of aluminum toxicity such as anemia and impaired iron absorption decrease the number of red blood cells.

Copyright © Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.

Symptoms

If you have any of these symptoms, do not assume it is because of aluminum toxicity. These symptoms may be caused by other, less serious health conditions. If you experience any one of them, see your physician, especially if you have kidney disease or are on dialysis .

Confusion
Muscle weakness
Bone pain, deformities, and fractures
Seizures
Speech problems
Slow growth—in children
Complications may include:

Lung problems
Nervous system problems causing difficulty with voluntary and involuntary actions
Bone diseases
Brain diseases and disorders
Anemia
Impaired iron absorption
Diagnosis

Your doctor will ask about your symptoms and medical history. A physical exam will be done.

Tests may include the following:

Stool tests
Urine tests
Blood tests
Bone biopsy
Treatment

Talk with your doctor about the best treatment plan for you. Treatment options include:

Medications

The medication, deferoxamine mesylate, may be given to help eliminate aluminum from your body. This substance works through a procedure known as chelation, which helps the body remove poisonous materials.

Aluminum Avoidance THIS ONE MADE ME LAUPH !!!!

Your doctor can instruct you on how to avoid exposure to aluminum from your diet and other sources. :confused::confused:

So there it is guys I will keep making reels but 100% chance at this pace my reels will become even more collectable, but I would like that to be down the road a while....if you get my drift .

I will post the kicker link on this thread as soon as I can...

Thanks

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks !

thanks for your kind emails. I will stay safe for sure,, gloves and masks .

I was asked by quite a few emails to post up more photos so here you go.

We can add the hardcoat III black to the finish choice as well.

I ALSO WILL BE TAKING PRE-ORDERS ON THIS FINISH AS WELL "GREEN & GOLD" EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will do Fred thanks I will also get those Wisco jumbo yellow morels in the mail this week as well... ;) Sounds like Mrs. Speyco is also going to load you down with some of her home made Focchia bread as well.
I think we can share a bit.

Happy days.

·
The Dude abides
2,079 Posts
Nice Tim, Looking great, Mushrooms and Reels both. looking forward to the reel arriving. Thanks for working with me on tweeking that reel to get it just right. you are a pleasure to do business with. It won't be the last I'm sure...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just for a little longer ,,no way these will last all summer. I have a just a couple in all the finishes in the 41/4" I will have a fresh batch of 3 3/4" and 3" ready VERY soon. The skagits are almost out again so pulling the buy now in more finishes right after this post.
These are coming along nice as well..

Please keep in mind this is not " the Raised pillar that will be for sale they will be S They just need to hit the mill first.

One last thing I do have extra sets and a NEW type of hex spring. These are made from 17-4ph stainless and are really nice. The sets are $15 shipped just email me to this email [email protected]
Please include
Your model purchased
your hand wind
and paypal email address.

Or if you not want to mouse with it please box it up with a check for $35 this will cover the refresh and the ship home.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Will do Fred thanks I will also get those Wisco jumbo yellow morels in the mail this week as well... ;) Sounds like Mrs. Speyco is also going to load you down with some of her home made Focchia bread as well.
I think we can share a bit.

Happy days.
Look at the size of those things!!! Some of those done up in butter and spread on that bread ..... JOY!

Fred

1 - 17 of 17 Posts