Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some nwe and redesigned products for 2006:

Simms L2 Gore-Tex Stoockingfoot Waders (looks nice)
Simms G3 Wading Boot
Simms Keen Wading Boot
Simms Keen Deck Sandal
Dry Creek Boat Bag
Rivertek Gore-Tex Wading Jacket
Simms Rivertek Softshell Windstopper Jacket (looking forward to this)
Simms Rouge River Fishing Shirt
Simms Travel Shirt
Simms 3X Dry Rivertek Shirt
Simms 3X Dry Guide Shirt
Simms 3X Dry Polo Shirt
Simms Full Zip Hoody
Simms Pullover Hoody
Simms Guide Shorts
Simms Wading Shorts
Simms Freestone Half finger Fleece Gloves
Simms Freestone Full Finger Fleece Gloves
Simms Windstopper Foldover Mitts
Simms Windstopper Half Finger Gloves
Simms Thermal Pro Half finger Fleece Gloves
Simms Exstream Balaclava
Simms Gore-Tex Exstream Hat (i say: YHA BAYBY YHAAA!!!)
Simms Tank Hat
Simms Short Billed Visor
Simms Rivertek Visor
Simms Flats Hat
Simms Sunshield Hat
Simms Solar Sombrero (Hihihihi nice hat hahaha)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Simms had decided to discontinue it studded guide boots in 2006. I think this is short sighted of them to stop making studded boots as they are a steelheaders best friend in my opinion (though they may be out with a G3 boot that is studded). Though as pointed out in an other thread the boots don't last and the mesh stitching blows out all the time. I think I got 3 months out of one pair got them replaced by a great local shop and I got 6 out of the new one's. I then went and got the stitched up myself at a shoe repair shop.

JJ

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jjohnson said:
Simms had decided to discontinue it studded guide boots in 2006. I think this is short sighted of them to stop making studded boots as they are a steelheaders best friend in my opinion (though they may be out with a G3 boot that is studded). Though as pointed out in an other thread the boots don't last and the mesh stitching blows out all the time. I think I got 3 months out of one pair got them replaced by a great local shop and I got 6 out of the new one's. I then went and got the stitched up myself at a shoe repair shop.

JJ
Hi! Ive found one pair of the old style guide boot studded aquasteelth in my size at the local flyshop, i think im gonna by them! Lucky me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.