Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
How do you like it?

Hi Nate. How's the new long rod? From what I understand, the 9140's are sweet ;). Looking forward to getting a new 2 hander myself. Going to demo a bunch of rods at the Clave. Are you coming up this way for the Clave? Have fun and hope to see you this summer. Maybe you can get up this way in the fall for a day on the Deschutes.

Dennis

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hate stripping

Nate , do try a double taper SA+Cortland still make extra long ones for the UK market and I still use very little else .if you want to build some S/tip lines there is a source of mill end lines at knock down prices . email me for details :smokin:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Well now! You didn't tell me you'd have a new

toy in tow when you called yesterday afternoon.:rolleyes:

Sorry I couldn't join you yesterday afternoon, but I did get one more major "honey-do" marked off the list. So pooped that I laid down on the coutch about 7'ish to watch a bit of tv. Joan nudged me awake at 10 to go to bed .... zzzzzzzzzzzz

If you're availble next weekend (afternoon fish is cool too) let me know.
:smokin:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sleepy Fred

Fred,
I'm not surprised you were up at 3am sending messages halfway round the world.

Empty your personal message box and you may even get a reply

Malcolm

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Hi Willie!

Cleaned it out when I saw your message. Didn't know that 'sent mail' counted in how many messages the board box could hold. Ya, you're right, my 3am is probably close to your 4pm in Scotland.

But this is about the only time I really have to check out the board and put in my 1 cents worth.:devil: Lunch break (usually at my desk with a handful of Costco mixed nuts) is the other 'opportunity.'

fe

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Lunch Time Break Job #2

Hey Fred-
Next time you are at your desk during lunch, enjoying those super big tubs of Costco mixed nuts, do me a favor. Pop into my account and earese all those DAMN fees.

Is it it me or is this insitution hammering their clients with a new fee each month.

This month it was the Regional PIN Purchase Fee. I was unware that begining last month that every time I used my debit card as a debit card at some retail outlet, they would ding me $.25. Do not know about you, but that added up fast...(now I know to run my debit card as a credit card to bypass those fees).

Sorry Fred, but had to get that off my chest!!

Now start earesing!!!! :devil:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Shhhhhhhh Ryan ... don't tell anybody ..

but I may work at Key but I've got all my $ elsewhere. Only keep a checking acct (direct deposit of payroll) so I have easy access to an ATM.

You're right about the fees (every bank is going nuts now inventing ways to nickle-dime it's customers); you give them your money for free (most accounts) then they charge you for the privlidge of getting it back. :confused:

I'll tell over a beer some day how, companies in general, get a huge amount of "float" on employee expense accounts.:devil: !!
fe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts