Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rainbow/Waterfall/Unicorn
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently re-registered to the site and pretty much have figured out the newer format.
I was a past member (prior to SP site upgrade), but was unable to continue accessing the site with my old member log in and password, so had to re-register using a different email address.

I have a couple of quick questions for those in the know.

1 - Is there any way to continue using my prior username with updated email address, so as to recognize my past activity on SP?
2 - And if not, how long until new members are able to to participate/contribute/post?

Thanks to any and all that may be able to assist.

Joe

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,325 Posts
I'm sure the gr8lakes flyer will be along soon. He may be able to assist in the matters.

Dan

·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan.

Tried sending Mike a PM yesterday but was auto-informed that I was not enabled to perform the request/function...

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,325 Posts
Thanks Dan.

Tried sending Mike a PM yesterday but was auto-informed that I was not enabled to perform the request/function...
If he doesn't see this today sometime I will send him a message for you.

Dan

·
Administrator
17,801 Posts
Nice to see all of our implementations here are working :hihi::hihi:

I recently re-registered to the site and pretty much have figured out the newer format.
I was a past member (prior to SP site upgrade), but was unable to continue accessing the site with my old member log in and password, so had to re-register using a different email address.

I have a couple of quick questions for those in the know.

1 - Is there any way to continue using my prior username with updated email address, so as to recognize my past activity on SP?
2 - And if not, how long until new members are able to to participate/contribute/post?

Thanks to any and all that may be able to assist.

Joe

Sorry for missing this post Joe :eek:

If you were a member here before, I can merge your account for you. That should give you full access and all the full member privileges again :)

A couple things:

What was your old username ??
Which username do you want to have ??

Your password that you have currently will remain the same.

Mike

·
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your assistance is much appreciated Mike.

Past username was Strawberry, and I suppose it really wouldn't make much difference which username is used.

Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Joe

·
Administrator
17,801 Posts
I merged the accounts Joe.
You have full access, including the Classifieds and the messaging systems here :)
If you want to change your username, just PM me and I can do that for you as well.
Glad your back :)

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts