Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello SpeyPages,

I’ve been fly fishing for about two and a half years now and I started swinging flies with a two handed rod in February of 2020. I fish in mostly Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington, with the Sandy or Clackamas being the system I’m on the most.
I have really grown to love swinging flies, and try to get out as much as possible. While I’m not on the water, I’m at home tying flies and hanging out with my wife and dog, or at the gym doing jiu jitsu. I began tying flies at the start of the pandemic, and found that it’s a great way to kill some time. I tie a bunch of steelhead flies, and standard trout patterns(although I’ve been extra lazy about trout patterns lately). You can find them at Fifthscallopflies on Instagram if you feel so inclined.

Anyway, I hope to learn some cool stuff over here as well as meet some cool people.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello SpeyPages,

I’ve been fly fishing for about two and a half years now and I started swinging flies with a two handed rod in February of 2020. I fish in mostly Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington, with the Sandy or Clackamas being the system I’m on the most.
I have really grown to love swinging flies, and try to get out as much as possible. While I’m not on the water, I’m at home tying flies and hanging out with my wife and dog, or at the gym doing jiu jitsu. I began tying flies at the start of the pandemic, and found that it’s a great way to kill some time. I tie a bunch of steelhead flies, and standard trout patterns(although I’ve been extra lazy about trout patterns lately). You can find them at Fiffhscallopflies on Instagram if you feel so inclined.

Anyway, I hope to learn some cool stuff over here as well as meet some cool people.
I think you mean "Fifthscallopflies" on Instagram ;).... Nice to meet you, Zach. Fellow Oregon swinger, here. Tight lines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts