Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - my name is Nick, I currently reside in Colorado. I have followed this forum for many years now as a source of tying inspiration and finally came around setting up a profile. I've always been impressed with the generous support and positivity from all who participate here given to tiers who are willing to share what they've been creating, its a truly a rare thing these days in this increasingly critical online world!

I grew up in northern Colorado and learned to fish two-handers on the tailwaters of the North Platte in Wyoming. I picked up and have been traveling and working around the world and US fly fishing for the past few years and was finally able to make my way to a number of steelhead rivers in Oregon and Washington after spending time in the Sun Valley and Boise areas. I couldn't get enough of it and it is hard being back in Colorado, especially now after having stepped into those legendary rivers and encountering the steelhead, salmon, and trout that I have dreamt about for so many years. I've seen too much and am hoping for a trip or two this summer and fall.

So anyways, looking forward to sharing some of my flies with you all once I get organized, and I am really looking forward to taking advantage of the classifieds as I witnessed far too many hot deals come and go without being able to jump on them! Cheers!

-Nick

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
4,014 Posts
Welcome aboard, assuming you are in the Northern Colorado area could be wrong , I highly reccomend a few day trip to the Green in Utah where the Yampa and the Green become one Trout's as big as steelies

·
Registered
Winston Trout Rods, Sage and Burkie Steelhead Rods, Abel, Orvis, Tibor and Islander reels.
133 Posts
Hey all - my name is Nick, I currently reside in Colorado. I have followed this forum for many years now as a source of tying inspiration and finally came around setting up a profile. I've always been impressed with the generous support and positivity from all who participate here given to tiers who are willing to share what they've been creating, its a truly a rare thing these days in this increasingly critical online world!

I grew up in northern Colorado and learned to fish two-handers on the tailwaters of the North Platte in Wyoming. I picked up and have been traveling and working around the world and US fly fishing for the past few years and was finally able to make my way to a number of steelhead rivers in Oregon and Washington after spending time in the Sun Valley and Boise areas. I couldn't get enough of it and it is hard being back in Colorado, especially now after having stepped into those legendary rivers and encountering the steelhead, salmon, and trout that I have dreamt about for so many years. I've seen too much and am hoping for a trip or two this summer and fall.

So anyways, looking forward to sharing some of my flies with you all once I get organized, and I am really looking forward to taking advantage of the classifieds as I witnessed far too many hot deals come and go without being able to jump on them! Cheers!

-Nick
Welcome aboard Nick! Great to have you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts