Spey Pages banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just checked out the new line up and don't really know how to react to be honest.

No more Yellow Lines,or other Color Concept rods and even more surprisingly no more Adapted lines...:(

The rod cosmetics leave a bit to be desired I think.Not bad on the 2 handed and salt water rods,but they won't exactly be taking any business away from Winston lovers with thier funky looking freshwater rods,LOL.

Don't care much for the look of the new Opti reel at all either,though the addition of the smaller Classics is a nice one.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Happy Gilmore said:
Agreed, sure like a heads up if anyone's going to be clearing out this new 'old' stock.
Me too!

Does anyone know of any LOOP delaers who are clearing out any discontinued items(especially looking for Adapted lines & Color Concept rods) at this time?

I also noticed that there are no more waders or boots any more.That definitely surprised me.

On the plus side,there are 2 new smaller models for the Classic series reels,some nice new wading jackets,clothing and chest/back packs.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Any one have any idea how warranty or replacement issues will be dealt with for the old color concept line up?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.