Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dom
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***both reels are gone***

Hello gents! I decided that I have far too many reels so decided to spare a few.

*****Traded***** Hardy Taupo 3 7/8". LHW or RHW. Been spooled up but never seen water.

Hardy St John 3 7/8". LHW or RHW. Outstanding condition compared to others out there. Besides few tiny nicks on frame everything is 100%. Leather Hardy case. $270 shipped.

·
Dom
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for not being clear, its USD, United States.

·
K-Roc
193 Posts
You like the Duchess better than the St-John? I heard a rumour you had a Duchess.
And beautiful reels by the way, wow...

·
Dom
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You like the Duchess better than the St-John? I heard a rumour you had a Duchess.
And beautiful reels by the way, wow...
Duchess s a bit bigger reel. Both are very special reels. St John is one of my favorite reels for long 7-9 single handers, 5-8 switch, and light short spey rod whereas Duchess is more suitable for heavy switch and 12'6", 6-8wt spey rods.

·
Dom
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody appreciates Hardy reels these days? :rolleyes:

·
Dom
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both reels are still available

·
Dom
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
St John is still avaiilble. Taupo is getting traded in for yet another Hardy........ :whoa:

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
I have way to many hardy reels too, but not a St. John. What reel would you accept in trade for that one?

·
Dom
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have way to many hardy reels too, but not a St. John. What reel would you accept in trade for that one?
Sorry brother, she's gone. My reel case is about to explode lol so no more reels for me...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts