Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone actually had a chance to try out these reels in fishing situations? Several rods had them displayed at the Sandy 'Clave and Joan had to beat me away from their display table (Why are "Redheads" short on humor when a 'lusting man' is involved??? :razz: )

Beautiful looking equipment .... and I do need a couple more large capacity reels.:devil:

·
Registered
294 Posts
My take on Hardy

Fred ,
I own a fair few Hardys and think the reels are what they should concentrate on ,I know a man with some gems who fishes hard ,He's fishing grayling with me next month about the middle and i'll grill him for you .He really is another tackle tart ,loved him when i was seling tackle .

·
Registered
886 Posts
A tackle tart realy needs a cascapedia, there are a few good bargains on the go. Lovely reel Fred takes a XLt or Rio Grand Spey easily

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys REALLY ARE trying to get me into ..

'DEEP DO-DO' with the Redhead!

:tsk_tsk: :devil:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Chance to get my own back

on the man who put me and Bob Meisser in touch. After tempting me with a Burkie.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Malcom, you're timing is impecable....

I think you knew I'd posted the fly's to you this morning ... and it was too late to get them back out of the Post.
:hehe:

And, if your working with the BobMeister on a new rod, you'll like the result(s).
fae

1 - 7 of 7 Posts