Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive work in a Flyshop and last week we did have a dellivery from Germany, it was new flyreels, for SAlmon/Setrout speyrods. My boss tested this reel in the swedish Mörrum in april and may, then he went to the Kola Peninsula in Russia and fished the Yokanga River. The brake is very good, allso the rellhouse.

Ille putt the Loop Reels on first place, but this reel is a very very good number two, and its cheeper than the Loop.

The name: Vosseler (you can get it in silver, black and bluegreymetallic)

email me: [email protected] for webbsite adress and info

·
Registered
22 Posts
Id second the recommendation for Vosseler reels.

For the money there is *nothing* that comes close for performance!

I was talking to Ralf Vosseler at the EFTTEX show and he is certainly on to a winner with these reels.

Are we allowed to post links to web sites?

Cheers,
Carl

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
links

Hi Carl!

You can post web addresses and we ask that you send an email to the company you mention with a cc to us suggesting that they consider sponsoring the site. When you post an address please edit out the hotlinks (for example write speypages.com rather than www.speypages.com--the "www"activates our hotlink feature--as we only hotlink to our sponsors). Here are the "rules":

General Guidelines for Flytalk

Rule #1 - This is a "friends and family" program

This forum is provided free of cost to all visitors participating in the enjoyment and promotion of flyfishing, which we feel is an important influence in keeping people tuned into natural resources, promoting friendships, and passing on these things to the generations to come. We expect that people uphold this by conducting discussions in a manner that would be suitable for sharing with their own families.

Rule #2 - Respecting sponsorships, and spam

Since our life blood is sponsorships, we must keep advertisement meaningful in our community. Avoid spamming by openly promoting non-sponsors in a way that directly advertises their businesses unless you have consulted with a moderator or administrator first. If you want to promote non-sponsors in this manner, you will be asked to email the business to suggest sponsorship of our community (CC: [email protected]).

Thanks!

And thanks for asking!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks Dana,

The email about sponsorship has gone off to Ralf.

The site is Pro-flyfishing.de

I should also note that I don't recommend anything that I wouldn't or don't personally use or that I have not tested personally. And when it comes to tackle I never compromise :)

Cheers,
Carl

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Berlin said:
Thanks Dana,

The email about sponsorship has gone off to Ralf.

The site is Pro-flyfishing.de

I should also note that I don't recommend anything that I wouldn't or don't personally use or that I have not tested personally. And when it comes to tackle I never compromise :)

Cheers,
Carl
Thank you Berlin -

Don't forget to CC [email protected] when you send the email. We keep this record and follow-up with them if we hear no response. Please word the suggestion in your own words.

I look forward to receiving your CC email.

thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Juro,
Not a problem. Done.

Cheers,
Carl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts