Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
Meiser, hardy, burkheimer, Canada fishing reels
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when the new gaelforce lines come out? And I also read a post from Tim Arsenault talking about testing a new bridge line does anyone know anything about that?

· Registered
242 Posts
From Tim regarding the "Torrent":

"It is a skagit type length head (just a little longer than the typical skagit head). Good for the heavy tips and flies, and also good for tight spots. It is basically a performance Skagit head so I designed it to have a lot of punch without the clunk and hopefully some elegance in flight! It has tested really well so I am hoping it will be well received! Looks like 4 to 6 months to get it to market under current production times although those seem to be getting better every month so might be a little sooner!"

· Registered
1,465 Posts
Do NOT even try to use any Skujit line on an Eastern Canada Atlantic river . Unless you are trying to be unstealthy for what wever reason . Amusing to watch . Any Scandi line can cast WITH GRACE any legal (here in Qc.) flies up to 3/0 ,1 1/4 in. copper tubes even Intruders .

· Spey Is The Way
Danielsson Gaelforce Hardy Sage Winston
1,440 Posts
Do NOT even try to use any Skujit line on an Eastern Canada Atlantic river . Unless you are trying to be unstealthy for what wever reason . Amusing to watch . Any Scandi line can cast WITH GRACE any legal (here in Qc.) flies up to 3/0 ,1 1/4 in. copper tubes even Intruders .
Touch and go for Atlantic salmon.

Leo

· Registered
242 Posts
What makes you say that? I don't see any mention previously in this thread about Eastern Canada Atlantic anything.

· Registered
413 Posts
Can I use a spin rod to throw those 1 1/4" copper tubes? It is even more stealth than a scandi line....

Super weird overreaction to a normal thread.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts