Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new never fished Cf Burkheimer 7133-3 custom build. Great all around rod from skagits to scandi heads this rod will do it all. $850. Taking serious offers. Comes with a rod bag and tube for travel and storage. Gloss clear blank with garnett and silver wraps, chrome snake and stripping guides, and a black anodized aluminum reelseat. Best offer takes it free shipping to the US customers.Will ship the day of recieved payment.

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
I just got this rod and it is a 540 Skagit throwing machine. Absolutely a great/fun rod to cast. Makes you leave the river smiling

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Thanks Rob.

No worries Fred He is legit and takes care of his customers.
Been here/poster for a few years (told I was #6, I'll take that on faith) and new poster selling bothers me greatly. A 72 year old person problem? Probably. :rolleyes:

fae

·
Registered
43 Posts
No disrespect to Fred or anyone else on the pages, but if we're all not on here in good faith as gentleman and fisherman, this forum would not exist. I would buy this rod in a heartbeat, but its Christmas, I have three kids, a woman, and only eight posts.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Chris, welcome aboard. Is the rod sold ?

·
Registered
25 Posts

This is an amazing rod! If I didn't already own one, I'd snap it up!! Beautiful build! Good luck with the sale.

ChuckE

1 - 20 of 21 Posts