Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
retails for $300. Buyer pays shipping.
This rod is almost indistinguishable from what you would buy from the shop, and it is lower than what shops pay!! Even famous casters who become pro staff for companies like CND, to my knowledge %60 is what they buy their rods for being a pro staff. And they have to do work as part of being pro staff, occassionally go to a event and put on casting demos.

Will also throw in 5 classic steelhead flies, plus 10 trout nymphs and dries

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,393 Posts
Smelt,

You seem to bring CND up quite a bit in you posts. Do you have a history with the company or are you simply a big fan. I only ask because we like our members here to state any affiliations they may have so that the reader can put things in perspective.

'tip

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smelt,

You seem to bring CND up quite a bit in you posts. Do you have a history with the company or are you simply a big fan. I only ask because we like our members here to state any affiliations they may have so that the reader can put things in perspective.

'tip
If I had a affiliation with CND I would have a ton of CND rods and wouldnt have a TFO rod. I have just spoke my mind on CND, both good and bad. I have said that to me they are the best casting spey rods, but on the flip side I have said I was disapointed to hear that CND blanks were made in korea and china. If I was affiliated with CND I wouldnt of made that comment.

Plus that wasnt a plug for CND, I just mentioned CND because of the people who work for this site CND is the only site that people are pro staff for, like if I am not mistaken Kush. If speybros had a forum, I would of used Sage as an example.

No, I dont have a affiliation with CND, dont even own one (over my budget)

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,393 Posts
Thanks for clarifying things Mr. Smelt, that certainly helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts