Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From this point forward, no classifieds offering can be sold to user Montanafos until it has been posted a full 15 minutes. This change has been made to give the rest of us at least a chance at things that are posted. Also, based upon numerous e-mails and PMs from members, from here on user Montanafos is limited to buying a maximum of 90% of the offering in the classifieds forum.

Of course if user Montanafos would like these administrative restrictions lifted, he can donate the Burkie 6 weight and the swing leaf Wheatley he beat this moderator to in the last several days. :hihi:

·
Registered
750 Posts
From this point forward, no classifieds offering can be sold to user Montanafos until it has been posted a full 15 minutes. This change has been made to give the rest of us at least a chance at things that are posted. Also, based upon numerous e-mails and PMs from members, from here on user Montanafos is limited to buying a maximum of 90% of the offering in the classifieds forum.

Of course if user Montanafos would like these administrative restrictions lifted, he can donate the Burkie 6 weight and the swing leaf Wheatley he beat this moderator to in the last several days. :hihi:
Haha. Good one (and good luck enforcing this rule…) :chuckle:

·
Administrator
2,530 Posts
Ha!!!

Now THAT is funny sh*t right there. Holy cow...damn near fell over.

I'm tellin ya...gotta have lightning fast fingers in the classifieds!!!

Made my day...thought I was banned for half a second!;););)

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,183 Posts
4 minutes!!???!!

Four minutes between posted and sold!?

That's the most unheard of thing I've ever heard of!!

He damned near picked your pocket!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
For some reason, he seems only interested in the stuff I'm interested in too.

Jim

·
Administrator
2,530 Posts
Purge

Or chances are there will be another binge sale... :saevilw:
I'd say a smaller purge than the last one is a probability at some point. I'm hoping my gear "transition" is pretty well done and I can find some time to move some of the stuff that has been sitting. Casting that first Burkie kind of did me in...:rolleyes:

Someone should clue in his better half.
Thankfully she already knows...and after 20 years...either understands or has given up hope.

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,183 Posts
Someone should clue in his better half.
Whoa!! That's where I draw the line!!!

I sure wouldn't want SWMBO (she-who-must-be-obeyed) to find out what I've paid over the years for gear!!!! And I woulnn't do it to someone else!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.