Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From this point forward, no classifieds offering can be sold to user Montanafos until it has been posted a full 15 minutes. This change has been made to give the rest of us at least a chance at things that are posted. Also, based upon numerous e-mails and PMs from members, from here on user Montanafos is limited to buying a maximum of 90% of the offering in the classifieds forum.

Of course if user Montanafos would like these administrative restrictions lifted, he can donate the Burkie 6 weight and the swing leaf Wheatley he beat this moderator to in the last several days. :hihi:

·
Registered
741 Posts
From this point forward, no classifieds offering can be sold to user Montanafos until it has been posted a full 15 minutes. This change has been made to give the rest of us at least a chance at things that are posted. Also, based upon numerous e-mails and PMs from members, from here on user Montanafos is limited to buying a maximum of 90% of the offering in the classifieds forum.

Of course if user Montanafos would like these administrative restrictions lifted, he can donate the Burkie 6 weight and the swing leaf Wheatley he beat this moderator to in the last several days. :hihi:
Haha. Good one (and good luck enforcing this rule…) :chuckle:

·
Administrator
2,471 Posts
Ha!!!

Now THAT is funny sh*t right there. Holy cow...damn near fell over.

I'm tellin ya...gotta have lightning fast fingers in the classifieds!!!

Made my day...thought I was banned for half a second!;););)

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,694 Posts
Lmao

I was pissed about the Wheatly LOL

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,160 Posts
4 minutes!!???!!

Four minutes between posted and sold!?

That's the most unheard of thing I've ever heard of!!

He damned near picked your pocket!!

·
registered text offender
1,408 Posts
time to step away from the keyboard, go enjoy our beautiful montazona spring, and fish all those new burkies :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
For some reason, he seems only interested in the stuff I'm interested in too.

Jim

·
Fish Whisperer
249 Posts
April Fools Day comes 12 hours early. Kind of believed it too because Mr. Montanafos has sure been vacuuming up the goodies lately.

Larry

·
Administrator
2,471 Posts
Purge

Or chances are there will be another binge sale... :saevilw:
I'd say a smaller purge than the last one is a probability at some point. I'm hoping my gear "transition" is pretty well done and I can find some time to move some of the stuff that has been sitting. Casting that first Burkie kind of did me in...:rolleyes:

Someone should clue in his better half.
Thankfully she already knows...and after 20 years...either understands or has given up hope.

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,160 Posts
Someone should clue in his better half.
Whoa!! That's where I draw the line!!!

I sure wouldn't want SWMBO (she-who-must-be-obeyed) to find out what I've paid over the years for gear!!!! And I woulnn't do it to someone else!!

·
JD
3,612 Posts
Four minutes between posted and sold!?

That's the most unheard of thing I've ever heard of!!

He damned near picked your pocket!!
Some items just get goggled up super fast. Like Winston BIIX 7133's, Sage 7136 & 8150 brownies. :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts