Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my M 4113-4 Mystic 4wt Switch Rod. I bought this rod from another Speypages member some time ago but never got around to using it (seems to be a recurring issue for me!).

It was lightly used by the previous owner but shows no signs of use, looks like new. Includes a matching Snowbee line.

SOLD

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know much about the line, it came with the rod when I purchased it without any packaging. It has orange running line and a white head like the Airflo 40+. I test cast it once and it appeared to have a triangle type taper.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I don't know much about the line, it came with the rod when I purchased it without any packaging. It has orange running line and a white head like the Airflo 40+. I test cast it once and it appeared to have a triangle type taper.
Sound like a Snowbee Switch line. I have a couple of them. Soft lines, good to overhead cast with. Best used with poly leaders. Come in 50 gr. Increments , so I'd assume a 300 on that 4 wt.

I would redo the loops on the line. Both mine on 200gr and 350gr came apart. Otherwise a nice integrated line that casts well.

Should be able to find all the info you need if you google it.

..... Great seller to deal with too!!!!

Thanks for the Gripshooter MZ, it arrived yesterday.

Cheers,

Jan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts