Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out cutting the grass this morning and here she comes up beside the house then out back into the bush. She has 2 fawns trailing behind(can't see them in the pic). Every morning the head into the bush for the day. In the evening they come back out and cross the road into the field and disappear for the night. She's been around for 2-3 years now.

Dan

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the fawns today.

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,242 Posts
Hi Dan,

I started a thread many years ago called 'What's in your yard' on a forum. It continues to be one of the most popular threads. My most recent visitor has been a Timber Doodle that stayed for a full eight hour shift. Everything is safe on this property.

I'll keep an eye here to see what else you get.

Ard

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Currently there is a family of Foxes. I couldn't get a pic but there were two kits standing in the same spot you see the two fawns above yesterday morning. Also this year there seems to be an unusual amount of Cardinals and Orioles. We usually have them but this year just seem to be more. Oh, and the wife loves her hummingbirds with feeders front and back.

Two things I have not seen in the yard are Turkeys and Coyote. There is a tonne of both in the area, just don't see them in the yard. My last place, when I walked out my door in the morning I'd be tripping over the Turkeys and there would be a Coyote somewhere in the distance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts