Spey Pages banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Just getting back from a weekend trip and saw the fruits of my rant on the lead eye thread. Have not got a chance to talk it over with Dana and the moderators but I need to say this:

I just wanted to publicly apologize for stepping over the line on the lead eyes thread. I got a little mean and that was not my intent. Just got fired up and it hurts to get the word ego thrown my way as those that know me know that is not the case. My rant reflected my personal purist feelings on how I go about fly fishing and in no way do I want/try to force them on others. I do not care how others fish, honestly I do not. I do care about others perceptions of me and this is not the way I want to be viewed.

I have always been one to share my opinions in a blunt manner, whether it is behind a keyboard or in person. I chose the wrong words and place to do it this time.

I really do apologize and will be stepping away from the clave for awhile. I will make sure the site keeps running per usual but other than that I am due for a break.

My apologies to the members, our sponsors, Dana, and the moderators.

-sean

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Sean, trust me on this ...

"I have always been one to share my opinions in a blunt manner, whether it is behind a keyboard or in person. I chose the wrong words and place to do it this time."

You're not "unique." :D

Fred

1 - 2 of 2 Posts