Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Speyshop's Speybum
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time you have really out done yourself.
Old Rich stopped by Saturday to show me his new bady.
:Eyecrazy:
I must admit it on the most Beautiful Rods that I have ever seen.

The look of Rich’s 13’6” MKS is just fabulous

Now you have made a rod that Looks as well as itcasts.
:smokin:

·
SRO Direct Dealer
578 Posts
Took "THE ROD" to Kaufman's Spey Days and tried a Rio Skagit line and it is an excellent match. Looks like I will add another line to my inventory.

Thanks Bob for a beautiful rod both in looks and casting. I am counting on the Scotch barrel wood handle to get the steelhead to take my flies.

Rich

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
You ought to post as couple pics of that rod. I'd love to see the scotch barrel woodwork.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Green with envy

:D
You get the juices flowing to order another one. Just trying to decide which one it will have to be. The new 16' for 7/8/9 should be a great summer rod on the Deschutes, Snake and Clearwater. I already have the Skagit covered. :lildevl:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Keep those 'juices flowing!'

I've used 'generation 1' of the two new 16 footers and had the chance to stroke, fondle, hug, (almost get 'kinkie' with generation 2 16 footers yesterday.

I thought the first one's were good; HOE VEY wait til you get your hands on the new ones. :saeek: I've already advised Meis that the first one of the 7-8-9's "Is MINE, and DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU, I know where you live, etc., and etc." :D

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Great work.

Bob does great work. I really enjoy fishing my two rods.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not you too Rich

Rich Rich Rich,

You too? You had to order an MKS and further delay Meiz from coming. Anyone but you Rich. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts