Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
long time military lurker moving to Spain! Selling the following items.

G-Loomis versa spey 13ft 7/8 500gr. Used for one summer and winter season, shows normal cork staining, blank is in excellent condition-$400

Solitude 5 mid arbor reel (see link for specifications)-$200 (Airflo ridge running line and backing included) http://solitudereels.com/fly-fishing-reels/solitude-5/

Rio Skagit max 525gr brand new fished approx 5 days-$40 *SOLD*
Rio Skagit flight 525gr fished approx 20 days -$30
Airflow Skagit compact-570gr cast approx 10 times for line testing rod-$40

Rio MOW tips: MOW heavy-7.5 floating/ 2.5 T-14, MOW Medium-7.5 floating /2.5 T-11, MOW heavy-10ft T14, MOW medium-10ft T11-$50 dollars for entire set. *SOLD pending funds*

Willing to sell individually at above listed prices or as a complete set for $600 all prices are obo. Retail for entire rig is $1,150. Willing to trade for 3wt or 4wt trout spey. Message me for additional photos. Thank you, paypal preferred but willing to accept check and will ship after cleared. I will pay shipping conus.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super cool, looking forward to moving into the trout game with a 2 hander along with soaking in the spanish sun.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bet, I couldnt imagine not having any rods, but this Rig Isnt seeing much work anymore and I would like to add a dedicated trout/greyling rod to the quiver. I hope you got some new gear and have had some tight lines since the move.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts