Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it's that magic time of year again - when she finds a few things she MUST HAVE - and how could I say no to the Mother of My Children?

Here are some real gems for your consideration that I need to part with to take the sting out...

HARDY MARQUIS SALMON 1 - XLNT - $250 - You pay shipping, I pay Paypal fees.
Reel recently inspected, etc. by Archuleta. Double Pawl, Original Makers Case...freshly spooled with 30lb. dacron backing. Looks to me every bit as nice as the one that just sold last week here on Speypages for $250. SOLD

HARDY MARQUIS SALMON 2 - XLNT- $400 - You pay shipping, I pay Paypal fees.
Reel recently inspected, etc. by Archuleta. Ribbed Brass Foot, Double Pawl, No Case...freshly spooled with 30lb. dacron backing. An excellent reel in excellent shape. SOLD

Each of these reels was purchased in the UK in 2007, inspected by Archuleta, spooled up, fished one day each by me on the Dean. Each reel has a Dean fish in its pedigree now, so the Mojo is there...

15 foot G. LOOMIS GREASED LINER 7/8 - NEAR MINT - $580 - You pay shipping, I pay Paypal fees.
Rod used for exactly one day on the Mighty T this fall. One fish landed, so the skunk is off :hihi: - Case, sock, etc. all intact. VERY light soiling on cork
NO PICS of the rod just yet. stand by. PRICE REDUCED

PM ME HERE

JUMBO

Attachments

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumpity Bump

please help me out of the doghouse, people..

prices reduced before I go auctioning...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Off to Auction-Land

Hey,
the Loomis GLX Greased Liner is off to auction-land...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts