Spey Pages banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently tied up a pair of Quillayutes. They actually turned out OK and I can't wait to fish them. I was out of orange floss, so I dubbed the entire body...oh well...I just love this pattern.

Then, to continue practicing setting the golden pheasant feathers, I finished this brighter pattern last night. I used whatever bright feathers were lying around on the table... It's different, but it turned out OK too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.