Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of what I worked on the last few days. Almost 1000 of the Spratleys in sizes 4 and 8 for a couple big customers. Also a lot of I2 Skater Eating in all different configurations.

Here is the deal
I did extras. For July use the code SPEYPJUJU and you get 25% off retail on Jack Spratley, Lazy Caroline, and the I2 Skaters. Just in time for Summer fishing. ALso hooks. Any order of 100 hooks or more 25% off. Stock up

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
It still amazes me how few steelhead fly fishers know about the Doc Spratley and how effective a summer fly it is.

·
Jack Cook
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Totally

Although the Spratley, originally developed in Mount Vernon Washington years ago, was designed for lake fishing in BC it has proven itself time and time again for other species. Woods and Wintle made it a standard for Steelhead on the Thompson and I have taken it from there to the far reaches. I have caught Steelhead and Salmon all over the place using the pattern. This is one reason I offer it in size 8. Most folks don't use stuff that small for Steelhead even though it is very effective. You can use the Spratley with great confidence for Salmo

·
Registered
117 Posts
nice ties Jack! And a great deal! I think its time to put an order together!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts