Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any dealings??

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have and I would say your better of buying from shops or sources that specialize in fly tying. Sub par quality as far as I’m concerned, what are you looking for?

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silver Pheasant
I have and I would say your better of buying from shops or sources that specialize in fly tying. Sub par quality as far as I’m concerned, what are you looking for?
From what I have seen on site I would tend to agree

What is it you are looking for Wayne ?
Silver Pheasant and dyed BEP thanks for asking

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
2,088 Posts
Don't know about BEP but I bought some Silver pheasant from Doak. Just a few feathers but they looked pretty good to me. Check them out.

·
flytie09
954 Posts
I bought my first JC cape a while back from them and it was awesome. If they have dyed BEP... I’d love to know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought a JC cape and large bunches of ostrich from them and have been more than happy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've bought a few things from them including JC. They're a large feather distributor so not everything may be geared toward tying in regards to quantity or sizing but then again I've had crap from all the major distributors so it really just depends. They'll have things other folks won't but BEP won't be one of them. Never had issues with stuff I've received from Moonlight FWIW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts