Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perhaps it's just me...dunno. And this is not to say everyone has had this experience or that the composers of the "well tempered spey clavier" aren't convinced by it's efficacy...

But,

The "enhanced mobile view" elicits mo-bile on my end...what a pain in the @ss...

jmo

·
Administrator
2,471 Posts
Not a fan of it either, but sounds like some are liking it. I just close it and answer my "why" when it directs me there and stick with the old version.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Can't stand it and hate being directed to it occasionally after choosing the old version.
Agreed! If you could just choose the old version and have it stay there, it would be fine. But it keeps redirecting you back to the new one. Drives me nuts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The mobile view is really awful. speypages fell off my "things to read when I'm bored with my phone in hand" list once the mobile view showed up.

·
''Speydo-masochist''
1,265 Posts
I couldn't agree more; mine is still set to the old version & I loathe the new mobile format.

Regards, Tyke.

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,306 Posts
I must have been born under the right sign because I don't even know what you guys are talking about :)

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,306 Posts
Oh I have a phone but it's a Sonim, sold as a Milspec phone. Good fringe reception, 180 hour battery with 11 hour talk life. They are the shock - dirt - and waterproof phones. It will receive a text message but I can't send them which is cool because it just has the number buttons (small ones) and the typical answer and end buttons that all the phone used to have. For areas where regular phones have no signal there is a Sat phone.

Really though, I read the thread posts and didn't know what was being commented on. It's OK, I don't need to know I guess :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts