Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tied some moal leeches, i've tied them before without glue and with superglue. Without glue they uncoil eventually, and with super glue they've always been too stiff. Finally bought some tear mender ( on recommendation of the caddis fly shop). Its worth every penny!

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Tied some moal leeches, i've tied them before without glue and with superglue. Without glue they uncoil eventually, and with super glue they've always been too stiff. Finally bought some tear mender ( on recommendation of the caddis fly shop). Its worth every penny!

In March I spent a week at Jurassic Lake in Patagonia... Aside from my special wallet with 100-125 full-dress Atlantics not making it all the way South and my working box with hundreds of flies tied just for the trip not making the trip...

A well-known writer was there and he asked about black 4" MOAL Leeches and the guides immediately said they would not work, too big... : The next day we were all fishing black 4" MOAL leeches. They worked better than the guides thought they would...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts