Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
It's gonna happen.
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Spey Pages Nation,

I'm a long-time Missoula resident and got addicted to the DH game about 5 years ago. After traveling to Idaho to fish the summer run, I recently got into the two-handed trout game as well. The Clark Fork and Missouri rivers are pretty much made for this stuff.

I'm hoping to get a group together for Missoula and Montana-area spey casters for both digital connections and hopefully some real live meet-ups. I started a Facebook group to that effect, Missoula Spey Clave, which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/335988283432749/

If you are avoiding the dreaded FB (which I highly recommend, but I have to be there for my real job), I'm all ears for creating other online community options. Would love to get a spring event together too, if anyone is into it. Just getting the ball rolling. Happy to hear your suggestions and those of folks with experience doing this in their areas.

Tight Loops,
Bill Pfeiffer

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
You guys should look up Nate Whiteman - he is in Missoula and is seriously into spey.

Reactions: KilgoreT

·
It's gonna happen.
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do

You guys should look up Nate Whiteman - he is in Missoula and is seriously into spey.
Thanks, Tyler. Just spoke with Nate on the phone. Excited to get together with some fellow nerds!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Actually Nate has my 11'6" Trout Spey GT on loan right now - some of you guys should give it a try before he sends it back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
U guys still spey fishing around Missoula? I am new to the scene and would love to pick some brains to make sure I am headed in the right direction. Thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello fellow spey fishers,
Pretty new to spey, but enjoy the heck out of it, I think a get together with like minded people would be fabulous. Let me know. Live out in Lolo. Think I signed up for group, tried anyway, don't do much facebook.
Max Hillberry
[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts