Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello trying to post some pic,s of flies hit upload and receive message that I am missing a Security Token never happened before
Forbes

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Forbes

Hoping all is well, just posted a thread and had no issues, did your system have an software upgrade recently.

Try this

"To gain access to your security token, go to “Setup” (appears in the top right corner, under your name). In the left side menu column (under Personal Setup), open the drop down item “My Personal Information.” The option to reset your security token will appear right under password reset option."

·
Administrator
17,767 Posts
Forbes, I have sent the IT guys a message, hopefully they will get back to you soon.

Mike

·
Administrator
787 Posts
Hello,

Thank you for the response.
Please let me know the browser and the device you're using.
Have you done the basic troubleshooting of clearing your caches and cookies on your browser?

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Ed,I am using a HP desk top ,AMD Athlon{tm} II X2 B28 processor 3.40 GHz with 8 gigs of ram,running Windows 10 and Google Chrome is the browser and I have cleared the cache and cookies
Forbes

·
Administrator
787 Posts
Can you give me the details of the images you are trying to upload? File type, size, and the number of images?

I've also adjusted some site security settings as well. We'll see what difference that makes

kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts