Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know what has happemed to McNeese reels? I was interested in one of his reels but the web-site is gone and I don't see any anywhere.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dear Sir,

Try searching for Dave McNeese flyreels...www.mcneesereels.com Dave lives somewhere around Portland or Lake Oswego, Oregon..

hope this helps in your search..

steve

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks, that did it. It probably didn't help that I had somehow confused his first name. (that happens when you get old) Still would have thought my serch would have gotten a hit. Be that as it may I'm there now. thanks again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve,
Thanks for the help. I got hold of Dave, and am now the proud owner of one of his 3.6 reels, gold frame/black spool. It is exceptionally beautiful. Cost more than I have any buisness spending, but oh well...:hehe:
My wife just returned from the Indiana Outdoor Womens conference where she took fly casting. I ordered her a 6 wt Temple Fork last night:smokin:
Life is good.

·
Registered
267 Posts
HMMMMMMMMM

Wait a minute. You get a Mcneese reel and your wife gets a TFO rod? How does that work and how do you get away with that and not get killed..........:tsk_tsk:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets see:

1. I just got her a new kayak for mothers day.
2. She doesn't know about the prices, YET. Hmmmm... I hope sending her to take classes on fly fishing doesn't backfire.:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts